Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

DRS Thursday Challenge

Sketch 1.jpg
Our Thursday challenge this week over on the DRS Designs blog is the above sketch.  I found it a bit challenging as I don't own nesties....yep, it's true! I had to end up cutting down the blue paper in order to fit on the card.  I stamped the spring crocus on white and then punched out with a scalloped oval.  I then stamped it again and cut out the flowers and popped up the ones that were cut off with the oval punch.  I stamped the sentiment part of the Easter daffodil oval and punched it out with the word window.  Also, stamped the silhouette branch in garden green and then embossed that layer.

Have a great day!  I leave for the Sunshine State tomorrow!  A much needed vacation.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colors you used. TFS

    Just A Pac Rat
    http://www.circlebenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete