Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MFP's a Heinrich CO. March Blog Hop: Flaps My Wattles

Hello! Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's March Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lighthouses Featured March 20
Flap My Wattles Featured March 21
Wild Horses Featured March 22
I made another color challenge card for SCS CC367.  Baja breeze, choco chip and river rock.  I had dessert this time which is the pleated ribbon.  Yum!  I added some crystal effects on the birdies!
Head over to Debbie's blog now!
Good luck.
Pam
Mother's Magnolias Featured March 23
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on March 24, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday March 23, 2012.

Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. , Patty P. , Mary, Marilynn , Chrissy
Karen K. , Pam , Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Harriet , Kathy, Brenda, Toni
Tangii, Anna S, Mark's Finest Papers


Our big promotion  this month! With the purchase of the March New Release Package, you will receive this stamp set for FREE!

Our March New Release Mini:
Brick Wall

26 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...and I love that ruffled ribbon trim! The colors are so appealing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is adorable! I like your added ground and sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blues and browns make for a nice calming effect ... good choice for a get well card....and that ribbon...love it.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great color combo Pam - love your card layout and your chickens look like they are "scruffing" around in a yard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. I love how you colored the chicks different than the norm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this done with the CC colors this week, Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love blue! Your card is so very cute, Pam! And, your blue chicken is AWESOME! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam, your colors on this are wonderful, as is your coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam--this is wonderful in the soft blue! What a great get well card! Great coloring on the chickens too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now those are some fabulous birds, strutting their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your use of blue and brown, one of my favorite color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This color combo worked beautifully! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card; great color combo and super details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your colors & GREAT design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh this is pretty! Love the pleated ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those beautiful colours. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors you used with the chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh yes, I really like your colorful chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like what you did with the ribbon. Really nice color combination.

    ReplyDelete