Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

MFP's a Heinrich CO. March Blog Hop: Mother's Magnolias

Hello! Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's March Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lighthouses Featured March 20
Flap My Wattles Featured March 21
Wild Horses Featured March 22
Mother's Magnolias Featured March 23
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on March 24, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday March 23, 2012.

I made a VERY quick card as it has been a LOOOONG day.  My MIL was discharged from the hospital .  She'd been there a week with pneumonia.  A long road ahead. So, needless to say, I am tired and this did NOT come out the way I'd imagined in my head!  I tried some rub-ons for the SCS Thursday WT challenge.  I used brown....they LOOK black.  Have a great day and good luck!  Head over to Debbie's blog next.
Pam

Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. , Patty P. , Mary, Marilynn , Chrissy Karen K. , Pam , Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Harriet , Kathy, Brenda, Toni
Tangii, Anna S, Mark's Finest Papers


Our big promotion  this month! With the purchase of the March New Release Package, you will receive this stamp set for FREE!

Our March New Release Mini:
Brick Wall

26 comments:

  1. Beautiful clean and simple card Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is feeling better soon. But even under these time restraints your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam you did a good job with you card. take care of you and your family.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you MUST be tired as I think this card is just fine!!!! I hope your Mom heals quickly, just make sure to take care of YOU also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely Pam. You have a lot on your plate now - take care of yourself too. I hope all goes well with your MIL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I know your hands are full...glad your MIL is well enough to get out of the hospital. Your card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding, Pam!!! This is just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love the pearly accents that add dimension to the center. Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. I love how you did your magnolia, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty- I love the embossing on the magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a great job on this card. The rub on is a nice accent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam this is so pretty. I really like the touches of red in the center of the magnolia as well as the sparkly leaves. Great job showcasing all the sets this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quick card but still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Pam!!! I wish I could have such a wonderful card when I don't have time to stamp! LOL. Great job on this lovely card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you use liquid pearls in the center? It has a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a different and unique way to treat the flower. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the way you highlighted the flower. Great card; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty! Hope your MIL is better now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry about your MIL. Tour card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card especially the gold centre.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty C&S card Pam...I love the way you did the leaves and the center of the Magnolia! Hope you MIL has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete