Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

DRS Thursday Challenge...gift card holder

Good morning and Happy Thursday!  My card today was made for the DRS Designs Thursday challenge over on their blog.  Today we're making gift card holders.  I used my MS scoring tool to make this envie which fits quite nicely on the 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card.  Their awesome silhouette branch was used for the bg on the envie and the bird on branch was stamped in not quite navy and then punched out withthe 1 1/4" circle punch.  I punched the same size circle into the flap of the envie and then attached the bird with a dimensional so it makes the envie stay closed.  The sentiment, A Gift Card for You!  is a sneak and will soon be released.
Have a great day and good luck!
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Pam. Nice to see you back on the blog.

    ReplyDelete