Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday with a cherry on top

I made my card for DRS Designs Blog Thursday Challenge.  Today it is all about food.  I have lots of birthdays coming up and thought it would be a good idea to tackle some birthday cards.  I used their cute cherry top cupcake and their vertical happy birthday greeting.  I cut the sentiment in two to make it fit my card and then added some copper brads for fun.  I colored the cupcake with blushing bride, crumb cake (and added champagne shimmer paint to frosting) and the cherry was colored with a blender ben and poppy parade and then crystal effects was added (which isn't visible in photo:().   Ad edge punch on the crumbcake and blushing bride layer and some pretty ribbon finish it off.
Come on over to DRS Designs and play....you have a chance at winning some great stamps!
Take care,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment