Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Is it really Monday ALL DAY?  It has been days since I've been able to sit in my craft room and get some inky fingers.  I decided today was the day!  I made this card for Card Crafter's Circle Challenge #19 which can be found here.  "In stitches" is the theme.  I do NOT sew at all...maybe a button here or there.  This is my sad attempt at faux sewing!
I used BG capella paper.  I think it goes fabulously with MFP's a Heinrich Co.'s new set Hey Cowboy! 
Ink: black, close to cocoa, going gray, sage shadow
Paper: BG capella dp, close to cocoa, white linen, kraft
accessories: twine, brads, sponge

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm a cowgirl at heart, love the wide open spaces and fences. The stitching adds real flavour! Thank you for sharing at Card Crafter's Circle. I hope you'll join us again!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, what a fantastic card. This is so masculine looking. Great colours, and the stitching around the post image is perfect in carrying the barbed wire look. Thank you for entering your card in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete