Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

 Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
April Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Fabulous Dogs Featured April 17
Daffodil Greetings Featured April 18
Hey, Cowboy! Featured April 19
Train Talk Featured April 20
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on April 21, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday April 20, 2012.
My card for the first day of the hop uses BG Sugar Rush dp.  I tried to color up my pooch to look like my Shih-tzu Nike  that TRULY DOES think I'm fabulous!  I stamped it in noir black and colored in with going gray.  Cherry cobbler put on his tongue with a blender pen. Have a great time in the hop and head on over to Debbie's blog next.
Take care,
Pam

Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. , Patty P. , Mary, Marilynn , Pam , Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Kathy, Brenda, Toni, Tangii, Anna S, Sue, Kelli, Janine, Mark's Finest Papers

26 comments:

  1. So adorable, Pam! Aren't dogs the best friends ever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat saying, isn't it? Love the colors to go with the neutral dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - so cute! And you colored his tongue!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this little doggie is soooo cute-I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. I like how you framed his head. Cute paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! I like all the paper you used..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful background papers for this card and I too, like the use of only the head.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute, cute card, Pam! I bet Nike loved having his sweet little face put on the card! Your coloring is awesome and that paper is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, Pam! I like how you framed his head. Cute paper too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling! I love that you just used the little pup's head on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun use of this stamp - Tess didn't think that highly of me when I bathed her at the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute ! Love this adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful papers, love how you framed his adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your little puppy is so cute!! I like how you colored him. Is he a Nike look alike??

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute how you just used the head for the image. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute card. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute dog card and the sentiment is great.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super fun card; love all the details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute doggie and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card. It is so cheerful and bright. Sweet stamps.

    ReplyDelete