Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, April 20, 2012

 Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
April Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Fabulous Dogs Featured April 17
Daffodil Greetings Featured April 18
Hey, Cowboy! Featured April 19
Train Talk Featured April 20
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on April 21, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday April 20, 2012.
This has been a terrific hop and my card today is so appropriate for me....I sometimes get cards in the mail late.  Best intentions!  I used the masking tape technique on glossy paper to make the bg with sage shadow and brilliant blue.  It was fun!  Shades of brown and gray were used to color up the train.  Twine and a big silver brad help to complete it!
Best of luck on the hop and head over to Debbie's blog next.

Pam

Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. Patty P., Mary, Marilynn , Pam , Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Kathy, Brenda, Toni, Tangii, Anna S, Sue, Kelli, Janine
Mark's Finest Papers

21 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Pam...love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card and I agree I will be using the sorry I'm late saying alot, too.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love the textured background and the twine finishes off the card really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is a sentiment I'll probably use quite a few times. :-) Good job with the technique...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always late with card--this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the technique used on your card...great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad they added this sentiment to this cute set! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think all of us can use this sentiment! Thanks for your contribution to the hop. Lots of wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look with the embossed background and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun technique! I know I need lots of late-type sentiments too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read about this technique last night - it works well with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam,
    I love your use of twine/string on your cards - it always makes it unique and interesting. I love this card and the BG you created - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card; love the masking tape bg. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look of your card...I would love to hear more about this masking tape technique~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, I love how you colored the trains.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh totally gorgeous and love the colour choice so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the button/twine treatment on your card.

    ReplyDelete