Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge-Graduation

This is the PERFECT challenge for me as I have a daughter graduating from high school.  I need LOTS of grad cards!  I used DRS Designs Culmination Graduation greeting as the main image and used night of navy and glorious green markers to color in the silhouette branch and then stamped off twice before stamping on the white linen card stock.  I stamped the not quite navy layer with the lines o' plenty bg stamp in glorious green and then embossed with the leaf ef.  Photo corner punch used in one corner and the sentiment is up on dimensionals.  Some green twine used as an embellie. Another grad card done and LOTS more to do!
Head on over to DRS Designs blog and play along!
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment on this card. It sounds so educated! Great card Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - I am giving your blog a "Liebster Award" details will be on my blog tomorrow. Crafty Colonel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super sharp grad card, Pam! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete