Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tutorial time on Speedy TV with TammyLee

Can you say hip hip hooray, it's Friday?  I can! 
We have a new venture over at MFP Speedy TV...tutorial time.  Come join us!  This week's tutorial was done by TammyLee and it is distress inks and alcohol markers.  Check the challenge out on the tutorial time link at MFP Speedy TV...here.  I used Get Reel...a new release for May.  Awesome silhouette set.

Please come check it out!

Pam

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors of the distress bg! What a fab Father's Day card with the coin. So masculine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with your card! The twine and coin are the perfect touch. Very nicely done.
    Hope to get to know you while on the DT.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a great masculine card! I love how you achieved sky & deeper hued water with your distress ink on the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful BG, Ms. Pam! Your card is wonderful - love the twine treatment and the cool coin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful man card Pam, I love the way you made the sky and water with the distressed inks Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the fishing scene. Made a card with the fishing scene using Copper embossing powder for other Speedy challenge. Tried the technique. Tried a couple Tim Holtz colors for background (Wild Honey & Broken China) each on different paper not together. Used Tiger stamp from Big Cats and my coloring with Prisma Color markers that my daughter gave me made the Tiger look too dark/scary. I know Tigers are wild but they are bee-utiful looking unlike my colored image. I'm thinking I may need an image with less detail or lighter color coloring. I have Oopsy Daisy and am going to give it a try.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one for sure! You nailed this with that image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you used two different colors on your background to indicate the sky and water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pam I love your card. It is a perfect masculine card. Love all the details. Great job with this new technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job distressing. wonderful male card.

    ReplyDelete