Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 

                        May Blog Hop!

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Oopsy Daisy Featured May 15

Get Reel Featured May 16

Scenic Selections Featured May 17

Flamingos on Vacation Featured May 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 19, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 18, 2012.



This has to be one of my new all time MFP's a Heinrich CO. favorites.  My husband, his friends and my sisters all love fishing.  In fact, my husband is on a week long trip in the Florida Keys fishing for tarpon. I sponged on cameo coral, orchid opulence and not quite navy.  On my first card, the image was stamped in noir black.  I added some birds from our new set Scenic Selections.  The blue paper is white core cardstock that I sanded some to reveal the white underneath. The peach, gray and blue layers were all embossed. A gray button and coral colored twine were used.  Lastly, a nice fish embellie to complete it.  I think this will go to my sister for her BD this summer.
My second card is for my hubby for Father's day.  He is tarpon fishing in the FL Keys as I write this.
Head over to Debbie's blog next.

Pam

Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. , Patty P. , Mary, Marilynn , Pam (me),
Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Kathy, Brenda, Toni, Tangii, Anna S, Sue, Kelli,
Janine, Mark's Finest Papers

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies on both of these cards, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if it is the blue or the layering that I like best
    Both these cards are really nice........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards, Pam. I think you are really going to get a lot of use out of this set...sounds like a fishing family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layering in your cards is perfect and all the colors of sunset. good job
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made two wonderful scenes with this set - love the colors on both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of your cards using these silhouettes Pam-great bgs and texture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, beautiful cards. These fishing stamps just ask to be used with the scenic selections stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant wait to get my chubby lil hands on these stamps so I can make cards ( although they wont be near as beautiful as these) . Holy smokes!!! I love fishing and your cards knocked my socks off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look wonderful! I love the sponged sunset scene!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these are just wonderful. Love all of the sponging and distressing you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pam. Your sponged backgrounds are gorgeous. Love the scene with the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pam,
    Two beautiful scenes you've created for such lovely cards. Both cards have such pretty sky colors - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Pam! These are awesome scenes you created. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the colours and textures in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice cards! I love the first one with the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable cards, especially the first one-great details and color. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic! Love your sponged sunsets!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous fishing scenes you created.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards are just beautiful,.,.,.love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like the coloring in the scenery. Especially like the charm.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete