Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 

                        May Blog Hop!

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Oopsy Daisy Featured May 15

Get Reel Featured May 16

Scenic Selections Featured May 17

Flamingos on Vacation Featured May 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 19, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 18, 2012.

Hi there!  Can I say, I love this set too!  I am a big fan of brayering and look forward to using this set to create some awesome scenes.  I know my teammates have already done so.  Truth be told, this was a QUICK card.  I had my dd's soccer banquet (which I organized) tonight....didn't get home until after 9 and spent some much needed time with my girls.  Then I stayed up and watched American Idol....climbing into bed, I realized I hadn't made my card.  I came down to the craft room and put this together.  Unfortunately, I need a sympathy card.  I used the sentiment from Oopsy Daisy.
Head on over to Debbie's next.
 
Pam



Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. , Patty P. , Mary, Marilynn , Pam (me),
Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Kathy, Brenda, Toni, Tangii, Anna S, Sue, Kelli,
Janine, Mark's Finest Papers

21 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sympathy card and this stamp set is perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has a very calming effect. nice sympathy card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love a CAS card and this is wonderful for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Pam and I like cas for sympathy-

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wouldn't know that this was a last-minute creation, Pam. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the scene & especially like the ribbon. As far as AI I stopped watching it because it is mostly a popularity contest and not about the singing/entertaining. Have been watching America's Got Talent.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It may have been quick but it is a beauty and shows what you can do with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam,
    Elegant and beautiful card. Hope the banquet was fun for all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice and a different take on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love this sympathy card. I love the stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam--this is a wonderful sympahty card! Great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really perfect! I love the images stamped in white on dark card stock!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card; love the CAS. Thanks for sharing. This is a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect sympathy card. Love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry that you need to make a sympathy card. I like the simplicity of your card. I'm glad that you got to spend time with your daughters. Praying for you as you get close to graduation. We had our music awards banquet last night and when my daughter got some "Senior" awards, it started to get to me. Definitely a tissue month, but not as much as August will be when both of my girls leave.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a serene sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete