Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Flamingos on Vacation

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 

                        May Blog Hop!

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Oopsy Daisy Featured May 15

Get Reel Featured May 16

Scenic Selections Featured May 17

Flamingos on Vacation Featured May 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on May 19, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday May 18, 2012.
I can't believe this is the last day of the hop!  What a fun set this is....I often tell me girls this, "Stand out in a crowd!"  Love this set.  I used Basic Grey's News print dp, black and certainly celery cardstock.  Added some lace, a couple pretties and a great brad. The lace was stapled on willy nilly and the tree was paper pieced. I used the sketch for the week over on SCS...fun to use up some dp. Lastly, I used some grass from Scenic Selections...fabulous!
Head on over to Debbie's blog next and best of luck!

Pam


Lois , Vicky , Anne , Pat G., Karen H. , Patty P. , Mary, Marilynn , Pam (me),
Debbie , Nancy, Bonnie , Kathy, Brenda, Toni, Tangii, Anna S, Sue, Kelli,
Janine, Mark's Finest Papers

19 comments:

  1. Love the pink on your wonderful designer paper. What a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sketch for this fun card. I like how you used the lace and the flower looks very tropical. I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty in pink flamingo. like the saying on the flag.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that sketch - I love the turquoise lace across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the whimsy Flamingos. Especially like how you popped the banner up on the page. Did you know that a Flamingo gets its pink color from the food it eats.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the sketch. I've been too busy to even try making something using the sketch. I love all the lace and pretties on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamping on the pink!!! Smarty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous flamingo card--I like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love that sentiment! Your flamingo and your tree are looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful job on your adorable card, Pam! I love the lace, pretty brad and bright and happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great paper pieced tree for this cute flamingo card! Wonderful project Pam! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. The flamingo set is cute. Lobe the layers on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card and I love what you did with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card; lots of great details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this fun set and your card is so sweet-this hop went by so quickly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your card, very bright & fun!

    ReplyDelete