Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday challenge-heavy metal


Our challenge over at DRS Designs Blog this week is "heavy metal".  I had fun with this and am using a sneak peek of the peacock feathers...LOVE this stamp.  I painted them with pearlescent watercolors and cut them out and then sponged brilliant blue around them...they are popped up on dimensionals.  I used the negative side of an ef and stamped the girl swirl stamp in brilliant blue (which looked black)...so I painted turquoise smooch paint directly on stamp and stamped it.  The sentiment is part of  the greeting "Great friends drink alike"....Used the old SU! hodgepodge hardware, some ribbon and we're done!
Head on over to DRS Designs Blog and play along.

Pam


1 comment:

  1. Love the peacock feather stamps. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete