Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Poppies with lots of love

Speedy Fox and friends challenge 112....VINTAGE.  This is definitely one of my favorite ways to make a card.  It helps to cover imperfections:)  I am sneaking the set Welcome Poppies which will be released next week...just a couple of days!  I used pear pizzazz on the leaves and pearlescent water colors on the poppies.  The baja breeze was applied with a scrunged up kleenx in a circuluar motion.  Edges sponged in back and all layers distressed. Dp, I believe is Websters Pages.  A vintage brad, lace and twine and a corner turned up on the image to help complete my vintage creation.
I hope you all have a great day!
Pam

6 comments:

  1. Pam--what a beautiful poppy card! You did a fantastic job! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along this week at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the poppy panel. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the new stamps. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Vintage card! I love all the layers!!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. The poppy image and the colouring in are beautiful and great embellishments! Sue x

    ReplyDelete