Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

TTSTV#3 by Lois Bak

Happy Friday!!!!  Head on over to MFPspeedytv to check out Tutorial time this week.  It was done by our wonderful designer Lois Bak.  Quite cool.  I was unable to find my brick wall stamp, so I used a photo that I printed off of the internet.  I used the stamp sets Scenic Selections and Train Talk.  Such a cool technique! the train tracks...I just realized are retired. I masked for the dirt and railroad and sponged in antique linen.  Garden green for the trees and the rocks were stamped in black and some antique linen was sponged in.  River rock, white and tan card stock and unknown brand of dp's.  A button and some twine finish it off.
Take care and check it out!
Pam

5 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Wow - awesome card and scene - I like the added trees - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tunnel! Wasn't this a fun tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tunnel and love your scenery! Very cool dimension you created with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a really great job on this tutorial... I like all the different elements you added! Just makes it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. It is just as effective without the train. Great work.

    ReplyDelete