Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
                        June Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Welcome Poppies Featured June 19
I'm In Stitches Featured June 20
Island Life Featured June 21
Silly Shells Featured June 22
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on June 23, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday June 22, 2012.
I am not much of a seamstress but I have a lot of friends that are!  This set has some great sentiments, too and I think everybody will LOVE it.
Head over to Debbie's blog next.

Pam


LoisVickyAnnePat G.Karen H.Patty P.MaryMarilynnPamDebbieNancyBonnie
KathyBrendaToniTangiiThrifty StamperSueKelliJanineTammyleeJanis L.Mark's Finest

30 comments:

  1. Your lace and colors with that designer paper make one beautiful vintage card, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty background paper, Pam. Your lace gives this a nice vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky said it perfectly for me....so, ditto. It's such a beauty in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, the colors are gorgeous! Love that ribbon. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I am loving this set more and more as I hop thru this blog hop..thanks for sharing your wonderful talents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lace. Very Vintage looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Love that is is so vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely, lovely card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card Pma and a great one to give to one of your seamtress friends-thats what I want to do with mine as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sew nice. Especially like the lace. Wish I knew how to sew. My mother was a wonderful seamstress. I took Home Ec sewing in high school.
    Had jury duty summons today. 25 people were selected. I was left in remaining 28 group and after waiting for some time we were told we were not needed & could leave.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty--I like the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. I like the flowers with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how pretty. I love that DP it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool look for the sewing theme and such pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How gorgeous in these neutral colors, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card, Pam! The DP looks awesome and the lace is really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the rustic look to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. like very much how you did this

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! I like how you used one color for the images!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card. Rustic but playful with the colorful flowers. Love it. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable card; love the details, especially those cute colorful flowers. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card! I love that you stamped those images together in the olive color!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect vintage card, love the dp, so pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your card. Beautiful colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty. Love your background paper and lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this vintage card Pam! I love the sewing stamp set.

    ReplyDelete