Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
                        June Blog Hop!
This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Welcome Poppies Featured June 19
I'm In Stitches Featured June 20
Island Life Featured June 21
Silly Shells Featured June 22
Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on June 23, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday June 22, 2012.
This was made for me! I am going to Hawaii soon and will be living the beach life for a time:)  I need the vacation.  I sponged the ground, sky and water and colored in the lighthouse and little house.  Head over to Debbie's blog next.
Pam


LoisVickyAnnePat G.Karen H.Patty P.MaryMarilynnPamDebbieNancyBonnieKathy
BrendaToniTangiiThrifty StamperSueKelliJanineTammyleeJanis L.Mark's Finest

28 comments:

  1. love this stormy mood of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blues on your card, Pam -- and the way you put the sun outside the main panel. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice scene to just sit and relax looking out to the sea.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sketch and such a pretty card. I'm turning green over that trip of yours. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty, love the scene you created with this stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the stromy looking scene you created Pam-and Hawaii sounds wonderful-the beach life for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of cord. Adds to the nautical theme. Nice sky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sky...looks like a storm is rolling in...and I like how the sun is behind your image. Beautiful, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Pam, this is wonderful! I love the coloring and the twine, and the distressed ink edging!! I wish I was going to Hawaii too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the nautical feel of this card. Especially like the twine & distressed inking. I like all things Lighthouse. Just entered the Summer challenge again since I so want to win the Lighthouse stamp set being offered to challenge winner. Have visited several Lighthouses. One time when visiting the Lighthouse on TyBee Island off the coast of Savannah, GA the power went out while we were walking up the steps of the lighthouse. They did not charge us admission since they had no power to run our credit card thru and considered the no power a free day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layout on your card works well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous scene - and I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam, WOW what a great card. I love the coloring. I looks like a stormy day. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous sky. It looks like a storm on the horizon! A trip to Hawaii sound like so much fun. Soak up some beach for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card and the color to

    ReplyDelete
  16. The string is a great touch.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pam,
    Very pretty card and awesome scene! Hawaii sounds wonderful right about now! Have a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty! That grass is awesome! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pam--this is such a pretty and soothing card! I really like how you did your sky. And your sewing card from yesterday is wonderful!! I really like the real pin in the pin cushion. Sorry that I didn't get to comment yesterday, but my BFF's dog is very sick and she was really upset last night. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. The sponging on the sky is so realistic - I can just imagine the late afternoon clouds rolling in at the shore.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hear you on the vacation. Mine is in 2 weeks. Can't wait. Your card looks great. I especially like the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great coloring of your little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card; love all the details. Hope you enjoy your vacation. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank You for showing us the pretty card. Coloring is great and the background papers and cording make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty! I wish I was going there...it looks quite peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card. With my air conditioning out, I really want to be there.

    ReplyDelete