Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

An Asian Delight Peace-Day One MFP's a HC July Blog Hop

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
    July Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Asian Delights Featured July 17
Wild & Free Featured July 18
Garden Art Featured July 19
Hot & Spicy Featured July 20

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on July 21, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday July 20, 2012.
  I love how this card turned out.  I used the sketch from SCS393 this past Wednesday.  I used a blender pen to add pink pirouette, melon mambo and kiwi kiss.  The image was stamped in burnt umber.  I added a dark brown strip across the bottom of the ladies. Great set...please head on over to Mark's and check it out here.

My second card was done using Authentique's Uncommon dp, pink pirouette, black and soft suede as my inks.  I am really enjoying this set!
Pam






32 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely cards. The second one is beautiful.
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pretty cards, Pam. I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards-so pretty with this lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed at how many of the blog hop cards are totally amazing (all of them!). Yours are no exception...outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards..love the trim and sketch on the first and the pretty punch work on the second. I'm really loving this set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. your eye for detail is superb.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Pam. I love the Asian inspired stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 beautiful cards Pam-my fave is your first one-love how you worked the sketch into a fabulous Asian themed card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love the shinny flower centers of 2nd card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards, Pam, I love them both - such pretty colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like both of your cards. The first one is so bright and cheerful and the second one, well, it's my favorite. Those flowers are gorgeous and everything coordinates so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red & pink of the second card :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Especially like the how the trim on the 1st card compliments the look of the stamped image.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 lovely cards - I like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Cards! I love the lace of your first card and I like the add red dots on the flower of your second card. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous cards Pam! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Pam--both of these cards are fantastic!!! I really love the 2nd one with the red dots on all the beautiful cherry blossoms! Great job with both of these beautiful cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much depth and texture on 1st card, and the second is so calming and gentle - very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW! that blender pen stumps me every time!!! lol Both cards are wonderfully created!!! #2 is my fave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cards, especially love the color combos and details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards. Love the first one: The colors make it pop! Then the second one is elegant and serene with the color combo. Thank you for letting me see these wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Peace in Pink card. Quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty cards, I like both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful cards. Gorgeous depiction of the Asian culture.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you used those stamped flowers in different ways! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. One of my favorite sets this month! Love both of the cards. Love how you used only a few flowers on the top card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards...love the choice of papers in the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The first card is a lovely montage/collage...everything works so well together. And I love that you grounded the ladies with that strip of dark brown. The second card is lovely, too...great choice of background paper.

    ReplyDelete