Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, July 9, 2012

A Hawaii Beach Vacation FOSTV 28

FOSTV challenge 28...to make a vacation related card.  Well, I just spent two weeks on the big island of Hawaii.  I LOVE it.  I could definitely spend my winters there.  It is gorgeous and the flowers grow like weeds.  I hope to share some of my photos on some cards in the near future.  Definitely a memorable trip.  I used Silly Shells by MFP's a HC to make this.  I stamped the shells randomly in burnt umber and then brayered sahara sand on.  Next I sponged baja breeze around the edges.  Stray piece of dp on desk which fit perfectly and I sponged a bit of baja breeze on there as well.  I paper pieced the shells in the sentiment...added a brad with script on it and a piece of fun hardware.  My fave part it the netting beneath the sentiment...perfect for a beachy vacation card! The sentiment and the shell layer are on dimensionals.
My second card was made with Island life and I made it to depict Captain Hook's monument where we snorkeled and my daughter MacKenna truly swam with a pod of spinner dolphins...........it was though she was part of the pod.  It was a site to behold!

Have a great day!
Aloha,
Pam

8 comments:

  1. beautiful cards!!!! Wonderful beach scenes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would like to be sitting in your second image .Lovely....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards for the vacation theme, Pam. Sounds as if you and the family had a most wonderful time. Glad you joined FOSTV's challenge this week. Looking forward to seeing some photo cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards with the vacation theme. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards inspired by your vacation! It sounds like it was wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - glad you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Pam. I know these are memories from your vacation. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week. Be sure to check out all the other challenges on SpeedyTV for more chances to win free stamp sets from Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete