Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, July 13, 2012

TTSTV#7....Cracked Glass...a Hawaii Sunset

Hi there!  My card today was made for Davi Reid's tutorial on cracked glass.  Head on over to Speedy TV to check it out under "tutorial time".  This has to be one of my favorite techniques.  Messy, but so fun and I love the end result.  Unfortunately, my two tilted vertical cracks don't look as nice as I'd hoped.  I rubbed my black ink on them and it stained the "glass".  Live and learn! I used the fabulous set Silly Shells which I stamped in burnt umber and then brayered pink passion and groovy guava.  I had masked the sun to do the sky and then sponged in apricot appeal and then decided to put a pink cloud in front of the sun.....a Hawaii sunset!
Take care,
Pam

5 comments:

  1. Love the sunset! I wish I could be on that beach now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so nice and the cracked glass is great! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Your card looks awesome - I used a boat in my card as well! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, great layout,I love your fibers, looks like rigging ropes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam this card is absolutely stunning. I love how you used the corner punches.

    ReplyDelete