Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A daisy treat



My card today features DRS Designs medium daisy bloom and the "A treat for You" greeting.  I decided to bring my crafting supplies up to the kitchen table so I could be with my dogs.....the littlest one can't be trusted in the basement with me:)  I had SERIOUS issues with bugs. Bugs everywhere.  I had to keep blowing them off of everything.  I closed one in my noir black stamp pad!  Anyhow, I am happy with how this turned out and it will go to my dd in college.  Her fave color is purple.  I did a criss cross card and randomly stamped the daisy on white paper and colored in with markers. Applied the olive with a kleenex (you get creative when you forget your sponge in the basement!). 
Enjoy your day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment