Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

DRS Thursday Challenge #39-Balloons

I have to laugh at myself...last weeks' challenge was "get well"...so I used the big balloon on my creation!  So today, to change things up, I decided to make my own balloons.  I punched the circles out of yoyo yellow and lovely lilac and ran through an embossing folder.  Stamped the Birthday Sheet music in lovely lilac and sponged around the edge with yoyo yellow.  The lilac layer was run through the same embossing folder as the balloons.  
Come on over to DRS Designs blog, play along and you just might win a fun stamp!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, the yellow/purple blue combination is really hitting me well. I like how you made your balloons on this.

    ReplyDelete