Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Get Well Soon with Wheels!

Happy Thursday!  Yep, that means another DRS Designs blog Thursday challenge!  Today, it is all about wheels.  I decided to try and make my own and am happy with how it came out!  I used 2 small circle punches to create the wheels and then scraps for the inside.  The wagon was made out of some burnt red, white core cardstock that I embossed and sanded a bit. I used four stamps from DRS Designs and they are the Candy Cane Christmas Critter ( I covered the candy canes with flowers!), Easy Grass BG, the Giant Open balloon and the One Line Get Well greeting.  A brad was used for the sun.  The balloon, critter and wagon are all up on dimensionals and I used some red twine for the balloon.
Come on over to DRS Designs blog to play and enter your card for a chance to win!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment