Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

MFP's a HC August Blog Hop Day 2!

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   August Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lesson Learned Featured August 14
Bring on the Sun Featured August 15
Tree Greetings Featured August 16
Oh Crab Featured August 17

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on August 18, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday August 17, 2012.

I used Pearlescent watercolors on the flower and bee and the paper is Authentique splendid.  Some vanilla ribbon and we'll call it done.
Pam

23 comments:

  1. Nice sunflower - reminds me of one against a painted fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Pam...I love the simplicity of this card...looks so, well....elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you added the bee at the intersection of your ribbon strips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick, easy, and beautiful, Pam. That bee is so sweet perched on that circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card!! I like the way you placed the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This BEE likes the Bee & sunny Clean & Simple (CAS) card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card and the cute little bee you added on the ribbon. Fabulous and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ms. Pam,
    Such a very, very pretty and elegant card! I love the little bee at the juncture of the ribbons. I imagine you'll be making lots of cards to post to your daughter at school!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam. I love the watercolor effect on the flower. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam--this card is adorable. I love your ribbon treatment with the bee in the middle. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card; love the bee on the ribbon. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card--I like the little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty. Love the layout that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colouring of the sunflower and I love the way you have used the ribbon and the little bee on the junction, cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card makes me want to smile :)

    ReplyDelete