Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, August 3, 2012

TTSTV #10-Diagonal double pocket card

Happy Friday!  Glad to see the weekend, but sad that I only have one week before we take our youngest to college out-of-state.  She is playing soccer on a scholarship and reports to school 17 days before school starts!
My card today was made for TTSTV #10, a diagonal double pocket card.  It is being brought to us by Jane Chambers.  What a fun card to make!!!  It scared me, but turned out to be really easy.  I used MFP's a HC's Sending Happy Thoughts.  The images were stamped in burnt sienna and colored with so saffron, baja breeze and pear pizzazz.  Some punched butterflies applied and tiny, shiny beads added to them (that you can't see here). Old 12x 12 SU! dp and the fabulous lace is from MFP's a HC.  Thanks for looking and head on over to MFP Speedy TV to play along and maybe win!

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I thought I was loosing it I couldn't find anyone with the post up! lol, This turned out so cute love this set! I love the colors that you chose too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this set!Very pretty and feminine with the dp,lace and flowers ;) I was a little nervous about making it too but the tutorial really made it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    This is just absolutely gorgeous! I love how you've used different flowers and such pretty DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just beautiful!!! I love the stamp set you used and all the wonderful colors! Glad you found the tutorial easy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Pam, this is Gorgeous! Wonderful coloring & DP choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Pam!! I love the stamps and all of the fun pockets! Where ever you live in Colorado I hope you are staying cool!! :) Have a great week!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete