Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, August 17, 2012

TTSTV #12 Faux Patina

Happy Friday!!!  I am off to Kansas sometime today....I am going to drive 4 hours, spend the night somewhere and then drive the rest of the way to see MacKenna play in her FIRST college soccer game!  It is just a scrimmage, but I can't wait to see her!  Plus, I have a bunch of stuff to give her, too.
Our tutorial today was brought to us by Pat Garvin and it is faux patina.  Pat, I LOVE the look of the faux patina and I thank you for bringing it to us! I used frayed burlap, baja breeze, wild wasabi and burnt umber.  I put some copper ep on my images as well.  This tree is from the mini set at MFP's a HC called Tree Selections....fabulous set!  Head on over to Speedy TV to play in tutorial time here and click on Challenge #12. Play along and you just might win a stamp set!  

Take care,

Pam

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and layout, Pam....love your patina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Your BG turned out really, really lovely and your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam your card is Beautiful!! I love the colors you used, so soft and perfect for Christmas along with the tree and lovely bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of faux patina. I need to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you used for the patina. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty!!! Love your patina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the color choices in your patina!

    ReplyDelete