Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, August 10, 2012

TTSTV#11 Stamping/coloring on vellum

I made my card today for TTSTV#11 challenge done by Tammylee...stamping and coloring on vellum.  I chose to sneak peek the set Bring on the Sun which will be available soon.  I stamped the images in burnt umber and then turned the vellum over and colored the flower in with daffodil delight, peach parfait and pear pizazz.  The bee was colored in with creamy caramel and crushed curry.  Some tiny screw brads used to attach the vellum to the yellow layer and placed on dimensionals.  I used crumb cake directly on lattice ef to pick up some color.  Yellow and white baker's twine and a jumbo button for embellies.  The sentiment was stamped and punched out and placed on dimensionals.
Head on over to TTSTV....tutorial time challenges to play and best of luck!

Pam

6 comments:

  1. This BEE likes the Bee and wonderful coloring on this cheerful card. I like to use vellum for calligraphy. Not thought to use heat gun to dry the stamped image which makes for it drying faster & no smudges when you turn it over. Not thought to turn it over to color. Will definitely give this a try.

    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Very pretty card and the colors are lovely and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty sunflower on Vellum, I love all your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Very pretty Pat!! I love the sunflowers and perfect dp with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute! Great job on all the colors. I can't wait until I can start using this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lace! And love the sunflowers on an angle - great pp!

    ReplyDelete