Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, August 17, 2012



Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   August Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lesson Learned Featured August 14
Bring on the Sun Featured August 15
Tree Greetings Featured August 16
Oh Crab Featured August 17

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on August 18, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday August 17, 2012.



I had fun making this though...not super happy with the outcome.  Not sure where the mojo went.  If I have time, I am going to try again later today (I'm posting this a day early).  LOVE this Authentique paper pad-Splendid!  Colored it up with pearlescent watercolors..

Pam






22 comments:

  1. What a cute and festive card you've created,Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card I love the way you have used those shiney watercolours, cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, this is really cute and I see really pretty glimmer on your characters. Cute ribbons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mermaid looks like she is holding court over all the other sea creatures. I love that DP too. I have very few pieces left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, Pam! Your DP and ribbons are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the parade behind the mermaid.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sea scene Pam...your mermaid turned out so cool like she is floating around :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute...love the bows...well done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like your Mermaid card. The Mermaid card reminds me of my O'ahu trip in Mar. Saw & photographed the area where the Mermaid scene for the latest Pirates of the Caribbean was filmed. My Daughter headed back to college to begin her Junior yr this morn & I'm already missing her. Need to go do some more crafting/stamping.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the combination of colors! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The two bows really set off the images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unbelievable!! Did you know seahorses are real?? What about mermaids?? Cute card!! Love the pearlescent watercolors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the stamping on this one. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great papers and love the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I like the use of the ribbon. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card. Love the double ribbons and bows.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet sweet card Pam! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sheen on the images you watercolored - sometimes they don't show up well when photographed but they look great here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card; the dp and ribbon really set it off. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete