Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

DRS Thursday challenge: jungle animals

I went for some colors I wouldn't normally put together as I was feeling bright and silly.  I stamped the image in black and cut the top part out.  I colored with green, orange, saffron, crumb cake, pink, cameo coral.  I stamped Vickie's versatile bg on the gumball green layer but it is hard to see.  The lattice ef used.  A couple brads, a ribbon and a little twine tie around the giraffe.
Stamps used: Vicki's versatile bg, From all of us greeting, jungle animal friends.
Head on over to the DRS Blog to play and your chance to win!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. OMG Pam! This is so cute, really doesn't look like your style but still very cute!

    ReplyDelete