Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

MFP's a HC Sept. Blog Hop day 3-Autumn Splendor

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   September Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Buried Treasure Featured September 25
Going Batty Featured September 26
Autumn Splendor Featured September 27
Tweet That Featured September 28

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on September 29, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday September 28, 2012.
Can I just say....LUV this set.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection dp and made my card around it.  It was super simple but I think it looks detailed.  I stamped the leaves with the acorn in burnt umber around the top right corner and colored in with crumb cake, starfruit, soft suede and reallly rust.  Added a bit of distressing around edges with pumpkin pie.  The sentiment was stamped and put on dimensionals.....as I did an oops trying to stamp the sentiment originally:)  The fabulous lace from MFP's a HC was dyed with starfruit and a gold acorn...also from MFP's a HC was put on with a piece of gold twine...all products from MFP's a HC.  Forgot to say, the base of the card is flecked dirt and I think it is a new favorite paper-again from MFP's a HC!
This is the 5th set for the fun!  Super fun.






22 comments:

  1. Yes it is a great set and that is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pam, can I say that is one gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card! I like how you worked your stamping around the paper and the acorn is perfect with the ribbon. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set and 'wow' did you ever make a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Flecked Dirt cardstock, too. Very pretty card, Pam. Stamping right on the DP was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty-love the lace trim with the littl acorn charm that looks so darling on this great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the Autumn & Snowman card. Especially like the acorn charm and ribbon & placement of the ribbon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first card you created!!! I think that charm is a very cute touch. Your snow card is great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card does make me see fall! all the leaves around the door is lovely. nice scene. The snowman card is just adorable.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top card is gorgeous. It makes me think of a small Italian town.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam,
    Your top card is beautiful and what a lovely scene you created! Your Christmas card is so pretty - and love the blue ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Pam--what a gorgeous fall card!!! I love how you created it around the background paper! And your snowman card is just too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nicely done! Your snowman card is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful fall card and cute snowman card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards; love the details TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards! I love the stamping that you did with the leaves and Fall sentiment on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way you have used the designer paper. I buy so much lovely paper and have no idea how to use it. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are both cute!! That snowman is so sweet!
    Sarah Mae

    ReplyDelete