Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, September 28, 2012

MFP's a HC Sept. Blog Hop day 4-Tweet That

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   September Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Buried Treasure Featured September 25
Going Batty Featured September 26
Autumn Splendor Featured September 27
Tweet That Featured September 28

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on September 29, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday September 28, 2012.
This set is so fun.  I decided to use My Mind's Eye Bluebell dp with this set.  The card base is starfruit.  I punched the inchies and then used a 1 1/4" square punch to layer with.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the bird and he's on a dimensional. The ribbon matches perfectly...but in this photo, it doesn't look like it!

I made this card for Tutorial Time on Speedy TV challenge #17. Our fabulous  design team member Kathy Bradley has brought us the flap card.  I really enjoyed doing this.  I used dusty durango as my card base and some Martha Stewart dp and white and black cardstock. Instead of a magnet (because I didn't have any), I used a button...Now that I look at the photo, it's hard to see.  Head on over to MFP's Speedy TV to play along.
My last card here was made to showcase the mini set available right now called Vroom.  My little witchy slides back and forth.
Thanks for checking everything out!
Pam






24 comments:

  1. what wonderful cards you made...I will have to try my hand with that tutorial card, cuz I love the design...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wonderful cards, Pam. I like that popped up bird on the first, the flap card, and the last card is so fun with that witch ..it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see the title of this stamps it makes me smile. And its such a beautiful stamp set. Love the papers on your first card. Such cute Halloween cards. I like the fold of your second card And the stamped back ground is perfect. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scrunched ribbon on your first card. And it looks like you had a lot of fun with the mini-set. I love the sparkle on the moon on the flap card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three fabulous cards! believe it or not all the years I've been stamping I haven't made one of the flap cards...putting it on my to do list. lol! the witch spinner card is my favorite for two reasons it moves and she's a witch!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards Pam!! I most especially LOVE your first with the soft colors and pieced bird, really stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your birdie card. Isn't it annoying when you can't capture the true beauty of the card. I'm sure I need lessons on card photography. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the layout and colors of your tweet card. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete




  9. Great cards I enjoyed all of them.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors on your bird card. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always fun to learn a new technique. Love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are loads of fun! I adore the flying witch with the tree background, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the blues in your bird card. Blue is a fav color of mine.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. 3 nice cards - especially the cute birdie one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam,
    I love, love the little birdie on the first card - your card is really pretty! Your two Halloween cards are adorable as well - especially like the sliding witch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun cards; love all the creative details. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards. I like the inchies on the birdie card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the tweet card! The colors are so cute!
    Sarah Mae

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards! I love your Flap Card, the button was a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Pam--all 3 of these cards are fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. What cute cards! I especially like the one with the bird, great way to use inchies.

    ReplyDelete