Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Cauldron Halloween



Good Saturday!  I am definitely in a Halloween mood and had fun making this card!  I love our festive Halloweeen stamps at DRS Designs...check them out!
For this card I used the new releases: tree limb, the Burning Cauldron and the vertical Happy Halloween.  I stamped the images in versamark and embossed in black.  I took so many photos to try to show the glitter in the cauldron and the black glitter on the steam....not so much!  I masked the moon and sponged the bg.
Head on over the the online store for some fun stuff.

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous scene you created Pam! I love your background sky and cool dimension you created with the layers :)

    ReplyDelete