Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

DRS Designs Challenge 46-Witches

Happy Day!!!!  I hope everyone is well and still able to enjoy some beautiful fall colors.  I had a ton of tun making this card and I have some seriously inky fingers!  I used some new DRS Designs stamps: Run in Fear Halloween greeting, tree limb and (the not new) Silhouette haunted house.  I stamped the house in black twice and cute the moon out the second time and colored it with more mustard.  I then stamped the moon part again and painstakingly cut out the witch.  So...the main image is on dimension as well as the moon and then the witch on top of that.  I used a sponge for the sky with gray, perfect plum and concord crush.  I had a giant rhinestone brad in the top right corner but it is hard to see.
Head on over there and play with some of your witches for a chance to win!
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment