Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MFP's a HC Blog Hop Day 2-Poinsettia Blooms

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   October Blog
Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   October Blog Hop! 


This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Christmas Selections Featured October 23
Poinsettia Blooms Featured October 24
Cracked Hello Featured October 25
On The Fly Featured October 26

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on October 27, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday October 26, 2012.
I know....I was surprised, too!  I wanted to use this ribbon from MFP's a HC so I googled poinsettia images.  Low and behold.  I found one this color.  I didn't read about it.  My eye is still messed up.  I have meds for it but it is a bugger for sure.  I used pearlescent watercolors, a bit of dimensional gold paint and some gold domes.  The EF doesn't show up on here but is beautiful.  Time to close the eyes!

Pam

27 comments:

  1. WOW what a great card. I would never have thought to do the poinsettia in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blue poinsettias, Pam. Such a petty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unusual color, but I really like your blue poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is gorgeous! I may never go traditional red ever again. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pam! What a stunner!!! I DO think I have seen some blue Poinsettia's! LOVE this RICH looking card! So hoping that eye heals quickly for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great color for this poinsettia...I like it. it's true we only think of red and white for this flower but your's is a keeper.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the change of the normal color. Love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! Love how the flowers and bow match!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card!! Love the colors!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam--I love the poinsettia in blue!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the poinsettias in blue. You did a great job coloring them and that ribbon is fantastic. I hope your eye gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The blue poinsettias is a nice touch! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who knew poinsettias could be blue? These are gorgeous and I love pearlescent watercolors! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pam,
    Beautiful and elegant card. My fav color is blue - and I love these pretty shades of blue. Love, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for showing us a different appearance to these! Your card is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and elegant card, Pam! I love the blues! Your coloring is awesome and the lovely ribbon is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is beautiful! I love that you didn't use the traditional colors. HUG AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pam, this is gorgeous, I love the blue poinsettias. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your poinsettias are so beautiful and unexpected! Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I love those in blue. Now I am really curious, I'm going to have to google blue poinsettias ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now I want to go see one in this colour - lovely card - thanks for sharing. Hope eyes improve.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blue poinsettias! So striking!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely stunning; love the colors and details. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now that's pretty. I love the blue poinsettia. very fun

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOWZERS! This blue poinsettia card is Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete