Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Speedy TV TTSTV Challenge 20-Embossing Pop Can

Our 20th TTSTV challenge is embossing on a pop can-brought to us by Tammylee.  It can be found here. I used MFP's a HC set Autumn Splendor.  I am dieting so I am not drinking ANY soda....I had to dump one out to do this:)  I cut the top off, cut down the sides and then around the bottom.  I don't own a die cut machine so I cut it into a square, stamped my owl with versamark, embossed in copper and then rounded the corners with scissors.  The aluminum is on dimensionals.  I stamped the leaves and using ink and an aqua painter, painted them. Button, twine and a banner sentiment finish it off.

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Just an awesome lovely card!!! I love the fall theme. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam,
    Aaah, so very cute! This little owl looks so very adorable and he shows so well on the pop can. Your card is very lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute owl amongst the beautiful leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute...I used the owl too...heehee...the colors are great...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That turned out cool Pam!! I like how you embossed the owl on your pop can. That seems like it might have been tricky. Awesome painted leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owl embossed in copper looks really good on the soda can piece.

    ReplyDelete