Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, October 26, 2012

TTSTV #21-Faux brick

My card today is for TTSTV #21 over on MFPspeedytv.  Pat Garvin brought us the faux brick technique.  I  have never tried this and I do love how it works...the next time though, I'd ink up the brick some more.  I used frayed burlap and aged mahogany, gold domes and champagne shimmer paint with the new Poinsettia Blooms stamp set.  Head on over to Speedy TV and check it out, play and you might win a new stamp set. Below is the stamp set you could win.

9 comments:

  1. Nice job with the faux brick technique, Pam. You said you would have used more red -- but I like the pale look of the bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors on your bricks - and your card is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I like the lighter bricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your colors of the faux brick...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam love your brick color, really look beautiful with the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bg wall!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty poinsettia on the faux brick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the differences of the colors in your brick!

    ReplyDelete