Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, November 30, 2012

CTD220....tempting turquoise, cherry cobbler, lucky limeade

My friend Kim encouraged me to play in the color throw down challenge blog's (CTD220) colors for this week.  Tempting turquoise, lucky limeade (substituted pear pizzazz...LL is the one color I don't own) and cherry cobbler.  I had to use extra large photo so that you could see the musical score on the poinsettia.  I used MFPaHC Poinsettia Blooms and Just a note to create my card.  I heated the seam binding up but it looks better IRL.

Have a great weekend!

Pam


3 comments:

  1. Pam, I LOVE how you stamped the musical score onto your Poinsettia!!! That is something I will try myself!!!! Terrific idea. GORGEOUS CARD! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were creative in thinking to add the turquoise in that way!! I'm glad you played it was fun to see what your creative mind would come up with!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design, color combination and distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete