Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

DRS Designs Thursday Challenge Candles

I had fun with this!!!!  When I saw candles was the challenge, this is immediately what I thought of.  Stamping on candles....so I did!
I used Thanksgiving Blessings 637E from DRS Designs.  I had inked the stamp.  It is actually a trio and I only wanted two.  Ink used:  more mustard, old olive, light gray, ridinghood red, peach pizazz, yellow.
Easy peasy.  Stamp your image on tissue paper, color, place on your candle where you want it and cover tightly with wax paper...then using your heat gun, set it....so cool.  Making some gift baskets.
Come on over to DRS Designs blog to play along and win!!!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. When I saw the challenge. I thought candles like you did. I love how the leaf and sunflower candles look!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking candles!! Your images turned out so clean and sharp. Theses would make such a nice gift with a coordinating card.

    ReplyDelete