Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, November 9, 2012

I Love You Bubble Wrap

Today I made this card for TTSTV #23 by Debbie Moran today.  Our tutorial is bubble wrap.  I was quite surprised to find that I owned all the materials to make a card.  I don't have a lot of acrylic paint but was happy with how this came out.  I used the following colors of paints in this order; terra cotta, modern red and painterly pink followed by white on the bubble wrapped brayer.  Next I stamped my images from MFP's a HC set Love Remains and painted in the leaves with lettuce...lastly, I touched the leaves some with modern red.  I ended up doing the sentiment panel the say way minus the bubble wrap and it is up on dimensionals.  A little ribbon tab and 3 rhinestones.  Give this tutorial a try.  It yields some really lovely results.  Thanks to Debbie for bringing it to us! Head on over to MFPspeedyTV and click on tutorial time.  Happy creating!

Take care,

Pam

6 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Your card turned out gorgeous! To me, it has an Asian flair - maybe its the beautiful colors. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic bubble wrap card!!! Very pretty, I really like this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card Pam...I also think that is has an Asian feel to it...the way you used the roses over the background really is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool technique!! I absolutely love the layers of paint. I think this shows more of an artistic flair than using regular inks. The red is awesome, and neat the way you toned it down in areas with the white. I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors I used on my first card (the one that wound up in the trash) were the same as your colors. But you did such a better job with your card than I did! LOL!!! This is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very pretty colors you used!!! I love how this card turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete