Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

MFP's a HC November blog hop day 3-Mountain Selections



   November Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Big City Featured November 27 
Amaryllis Definition Featured November 28
Mountain Selections Featured November 29
Just a Note Featured November 30

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on December 1, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday November 30, 2012.


I would love to post the details, but I am just tickled that my cards uploaded so I am going to publish!

Pam

As you all know November is the time to gear up for Christmas shopping. So many sales and crowds, well stick with us we have some great deals for your Holiday Shopping needs.


 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Winter Scenes"



 

25 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to post your cards - very nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two unique, outstanding cards. I love the bear family!!! Good job with this set, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled at your comment. Sounds like you were having blogger problems. I'm glad your cards uploaded, too! Love that peaceful mountain scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are terrific. I understand blogger problems...we all have them from time to time.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy do I know about blogger problems!!! I love your two cards. You did great with this new set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love the bears in the pine forest!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, that first card is an awesome guy card. I love how you have the trees and bears. I really love your second card with the images over the words. Sorry you are having computer problems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam - lovely, lovely cards - I like this stamp set very much - so much that if I do not win it I am asking hubby to please buy it for me! All those choices and what great creations I have been seeing along the way including your card - sorry you are having computer trouble - that is annoying you know, enjoy your day and thanks for the hop and for sharing your creations! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous work! Love those snow capped mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cards, especially the first one with the bears "walking" through the forest. Great job. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these are absolutely wonderful. Love the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the mountains are great! Very creative.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. woohoo!! I am glad your photos uploaded because it would be sad to miss these lovely creations!!! Love how you stamped the bears and trees in your first one! Your 2nd one is so striking!!! Love how you stamped on a book page? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for showing these. I love the dimension you added in the coloring. The bears look like they are coming out of the trees and the rocks really look jagged and rocky. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards, I especially love the green & blue scene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards! I really like the stamping of the trees and the little loop on your first card. AJ-

    ReplyDelete