Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

MFP's a HC November blog hop day 4-Just a Note



   November Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Big City Featured November 27 
Amaryllis Definition Featured November 28
Mountain Selections Featured November 29
Just a Note Featured November 30

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on December 1, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday November 30, 2012.

I knew all day what I wanted to do to make this card.  Thursday's WT challenge on SCS was bleach so I did the direct to stamp technique for all my stamping...no ink used.  I also used Amaryllis definition on this card.  I did this amazingly quick.  Yeah, me!  I hope you've all had fun in the hop and head on over to the store to do some shopping!

Pam

As you all know November is the time to gear up for Christmas shopping. So many sales and crowds, well stick with us we have some great deals for your Holiday Shopping needs.


 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Winter Scenes"



 

24 comments:

  1. Love this card. The colors are great. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bleach technique on this card! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam--what a gorgeous card!!! I love the way the amaryllis looks! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous!!! I love the vintage feeling too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your aged music. Haven't done that technique in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage & distressed look! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never done the direct-to-stamp technique with bleach. It makes a cool vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot about using the bleach technique-looks great!!! I will have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree bleaching is fun! that is when it comes to crafting not laundry. lol! bleaching is a great effect no matter what image you use.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great look this technique created! I haven't done this before. Really pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Card! Like the bleaching technique! AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when a card takes my breath away...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that you did the bleach technique because it looks fabulous on your card. I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun technique and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Pam! That card looks really cool with the music and other images bleached out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pam you did real good on creating this card - I love the look - vintage is what I say. This is a great music set! I can see all possibilities. I have enjoyed the hop and looking at all of your lovely projects with the new stamps - thank you for being part of the hop and have a great week! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Neat card; been meaning to try this technique, this was the inspiration. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete