Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

TTSTV challenge 22-Tri-shutter fold card

My card today was made for TTSTV's 22nd challenge which can be found here.  The tri-shutter fold tutorial by Lois Bak.  Lois is the Queen of these fancy folds....me, not so much.  I actually think it turned out super cute in the photo, but I had serious issues in cutting correctly:)  Practice..that's what I need!
I used MFP's a HC Christmas Selections and Holly Jolly greetings.  Head on over to Speedytv to play!

Pam

4 comments:

  1. Pam,
    I am so loving all the shades of blue!! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shutter card is so cute, love all the little snowmen! wasn't this a fun one to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice trifold shutter card...love the snowmen ... great coloring...and all the blue...wow nice touch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take one look at this and say no way would I try this!! Your tri shutter card turned out amazing!! Good for you for sticking with it. I give you and A for effort and patience.

    ReplyDelete