Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

DRS Designs Challenge #52-Religious

Happy Thursday to everyone! My card was made for the DRS Designs challenge blog #52....religious.  I used two new releases on this card and they are the Silent Night Greeting and the Small Nativity Scene. The other two stamps used are the Silent Night Sheet Music and Retro Starburst. I used a tan card base, white cardstock that I sponged up with distressed linen, blue, black and yellow.  The starburst was stamped and then covered with chunky yellow glitter. A brown mat was used with the image and the sheet music layer.  A small not quite navy ribbon tab....and done. Head over to DRS Designs blog to play.
Pam

4 comments:

  1. Love all the distressing and the glitter on the star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific sponging and a wonderful layout on this card, Pam! Love the touches of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,
    Beautiful and elegant card - lovely coloring and image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, this is really pretty. I like the touches of blue by the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete