Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ho, Ho, Ho...Merry Christmas


My card this morning features the brand new Ho, Ho, Ho Greeting and our Santa with Reindeer from DRS Designs. I stamped the ho, ho, ho in red for the bg and the image was stamped in black and painted up with pearlescent watercolors.  The reindeer chest and antlers have sparkly fluff on them. A pewter gift embellie was put down in the corner, some fun Christmas ribbon and it's complete.
I hope your weekend is relaxing!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I like this cute deer and santa, and the way you painted them so nice!! Cute dp you created there also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, Pam! The pearl paints are perfect for Santa and his friend! Fun layout too!

    ReplyDelete