Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MFPaHC blog hop day 2-Oh Beans



   December Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Ivy & Blossoms Featured December 18
Oh Beans Featured December 19
Recipe Card Featured December 20
Kilt Fun Featured December 21

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on December 22, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday December 21, 2012.
Today I stamped my stack of coffee cups in versamark and embossed with pewter.  I colored them in with pale plum and fussy cut them out.  I LOVE the paper I decided on. I don't know the name of the edge punch but I had a happy accident....the remnants were glued to each cup.  I popped the cups up and the sentiment is from Ivy and Blooms and is popped as well.  Some organza and satin ribbon and we'll call it a day...oh, the brad was added, too.


WOW can you believe it is December already? All of here at Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., want to wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas! It is time for our December Blog hop and we have some great deals and stamp sets for you this month. 


 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

" You've Got Style"

 




 

23 comments:

  1. Lovely card - you should be serving tea though not coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with this set, Pam! Love the negatives used on the cards, the paper, the colors, the reversal of the alternate cups.....well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! That is a beautiful card!

    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - this is a beautiful Oh beans coffee beans card - lovely! Great job on your creations - I love this stamp set! Enjoy your week and thanks for the hop!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
    (utb01) @ (att) dot (net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the cut-outs from your punch to dress up the cups. Good thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper is lovely. See why you like it. Love the popped up cups with the happy accident. Don't you love it when something like that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a lovely card! I love how you added the accents from your punch. Very French.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, I love it. I like how you used the negative pieces of the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! I think I have that border punch...time to bring it out to the light of day.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam! This is so pretty! LOVE how the punch pieces ended up on your cups! Great idea, I am going to remember that for my next "cup" project! You did a MUCH better job with the fussy cutting on the handles. I am terrible at that. Do you use a craft knife or special scissors? Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pink card is absolutely lovely!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous, I love how you popped up the cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I love the accents you used on the cups from the border punch! Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. I love how creative you were to take the punched remnants to decorate the cups. This card has such an elegant feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Pam, how lovely, soft and elegant! The DP is so pretty and the ribbons are just perfect with the wonderful embossed cups. I like the little designs from the punch you added to the cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful card Pam. I love the new look of your website!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow Pam--can you say FABULOUS CARD???? I can't believe you fussy cut the cups! Very tedious work! This card is really fantastic! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty & dainty! Love the vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, lovely card. I like all the pretty embellishes.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. Love the different elements used. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh how pretty. Tea and crumpets anyone. Great work.

    ReplyDelete