Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Crayon Resist-TTSTV challenge 33

Our tutorial was brought to us by Debbie today. I took a white crayon on white paper and doodled the butterfly trail. Next, I sponged brocade blue on the white and then with a kleenex removed the color from the trail.  I added a touch of glitter to the butterfly and an embossing folder on the brocade layer. I used Garden Art from MPF's a HC.  Head on over to mfpspeedytv to play along and you just might win a stamp set!
Have a great day!.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Is this ever gorgeous! It's like looking up into the sky and seeing a beautiful butterfly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, this is such a fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the crayon resist technique :)

    ReplyDelete