Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

CTD223 Be the one

The color throw down challenge is kiwi kiss, crumb cake, vanilla and soft suede.  I had fun doing this....it turned out a bit more challenging than I thought it would be originally. I added some glossy accents to the tiny hearts and to a bit of the flower. Also, I discovered that soft suede turns a bit red with a blender pen and the glossy accents! Boo. I used 3 Unity sets_Bloom and simplify, Birdie Inspiration and Explore today and every day.  
Fun challenge.....I am happy with the end result!

Pam

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design, Pam...the flower is beautiful and I love all the tiny hearts!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the collage effect!! I'm so glad you could play along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete