Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

DRS Designs Challenge 55-Buttons

My card today was made for DRS Designs blog challenge and this week it is buttons.  I used an old button from a big stash of buttons my cousin's husband sent me.  The double tall pine image and love you more greeting are brand new releases.  The tree is definitely a favorite of all time for me :)
I stamped the image in black and colored the tree in with handsome hunter and a blender pen.  The trunks are crumb cake.  I used a toothbrush to add color to the bg in island indigo.  An embossing folder and some twine.
Head on over and play!
Pam


1 comment:

  1. Such a nice looking button indeed!!! Does your hubby know what you are using your toothbrush for?? Nice card cutee!! :>)

    ReplyDelete