Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MFPaHC blog hop day 2-No Sour Grapes



   January Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Fantastic Dogs Featured January 15
No Sour Grapes Featured January 16
This card was made for yesterday's CC on SCS-wisteria wonder, pink pirouette and rose red.
This was for the SC on SCS last week
And NEW for today:
I've decided to make a bunch of wine gift tags!


 I am digging these grapes, can you tell?  I love using pearlescent watercolors and shimmer paint on them!
Have fun on the hop!

In My Den Featured January 17
Love, Love, Love Featured January 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on January 19, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday January 18,2013.


Happy New Year!!! Welcome to the first blog hop of 2013! We are so excited to share the great stamp sets we are releasing this month and the months to come. 



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
" OH Baby"
 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Not So Ugly"
 

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, I love the tag :) Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have gone to town with this set - lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Pam...I think this was your favorite set! Fantastic cards...all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful projects. I love how the stamp is off the tag! And the shimmer just tops everything off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many gorgeous projects. I love how you have given the beautiful glimmer and shine to the grapes. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are so beautiful!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy, busy girl! It would be hard to pick a favorite, but the color of the first card is really catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, Gorgeous creations!!!!! I love how you stepped outside traditional grape colors, softened and glittered the looks! Awesome! So many beautiful projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your projects are just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell you like this set, Pam. And I see where we got the same vibe from those grapes. Your tag is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You've been busy. These are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards and tag. The bottle is so pretty and the tag adds even more beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects! I love the pearlescent watercolors and shimmer paints!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pam,
    Wow - all gorgeous projects! I especially love the idea of the pretty wine tags - perfect for those gifts. Very pretty - all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love these cards and tag. I really like how you colored the 2nd card. And the tag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoa, you changed up your blog! Love the shimmer and glow of your cards and tags! I think those grapes are really working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pam--I certainly think you LOVE this stamp set!!! And rightly so! You did a fantastic job with your cards and tags!!! I love the way you made the background paper with the bunch of grapes! Wonderful cards and tags! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great borders on the cards, and love the shimmer on the grapes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you were busy! I love all of these but I think the first one is my favourite! I love the touch of colour on the grapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. all the beautiful card and a tag for the bottle!!!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning work. You were very busy with this stamp set. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You already know that I love your card with the pink bling. You certainly got busy with this set. I especially love your gift tag for the bottle. I thought about doing that to but didn't. You did an awesome job showcasing this set!!!

    ReplyDelete